- 105 meters (344.48 feet)
- Minimum Age min age 13 – 17yrs old with parent consent( 13-17 yr olds please download our waiver and get it signed if you want to jump)
- Weight: Min 40kg – Max 110 kg (88 ~ 242 pounds)
- Open year round Wednesday to Sunday
- 9:30 – 17:30 (Last booking time is 16:00). Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch break time – 12 – 1pm
You can check availability or make a booking for our mobile bungy site using our online booking system. If you have any problems or would prefer to talk to someone about your booking please feel free to call us at 62-8158-354321 (we have English speakers available). Bookings are essential if you wish to ensure that you are able to jump at a time that is convenient for you especially on weekends and public holidays.
Here are some things to keep in mind regarding our booking procedure –
** Priority is given to customers who have made a booking.
** It is possible to jump without a booking but it is possible that there will be up to a 3 hour wait.
** Our bookings are made up of 30 minute blocks throughout the day with up to 6 people per block.
** For a group of 4 people allow at least 1 hour from check-in to jump.
Booking times are available on the hour & on the half hour and we normally can accommodate 6 jumpers per 30 minute block.
- Health Conditions. In order for us to ensure that your Bungy Jump experience is safe and enjoyable, it is important that you make us aware of any medical conditions you have before you jump. Please note that suffering from any of the following medical conditions won’t necessarily prevent you from jumping. Bungy jumping is, however, an adrenaline activity that will increase your blood pressure & heart rate and it is helpful if our staff understand what we are dealing with ahead of time. All our staff have received first aid training a nd a licensed responder is on site at all times. If you suffer from or are taking medication for any of the conditions listed below, please inform our of the condition from contact form in advance:
High Blood Pressure,
Asthma, Bone Disorders,
Recent or Recurring Dislocations,
Recent Eye Surgery,
Prosthetic limbs Any other recent surgery,
Low bone density, Weak bone and/or Osteoporosis,
Pregnant women will not be allowed to bungy jump.
If you have any other general concerns or concerns regarding recent injuries, please do not hesitate to ask our staff. As a general rule though, if you are active at the moment and can partake in sporting activities (such as jogging, skiing or extreme train-spotting), then bungy jumping should be fine.
- Alcohol Policy: Due to safety, liability & insurance issues, anyone found to have consumed alcohol on the day will not be allowed to bungy jump.
- Age Restrictions: Participants must be 13 years of age or older. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian or bring a waiver that has been pre-signed by their parent or guardian. Please contact us by phone or email to request a copy of our waiver or click on the button below.
- Weight Restrictions:40 ~ 110kg (88 ~ 242 pounds)
- First Jump: 2,000,000 IDR
- 2nd Jump (Same day): tbd
- Repeat Jump (at any future date): tbd
- All jumps include video for no extra charge
- If there’s any trouble with transferring the data to you we’ll give you the data on a USB to take home
＊ Currently we do not have Credit Card facilities on site so all payments are cash on the day.
- Year Round
- 9:30 to 12:00, 13:00-17:30 (Last booking time is 16:00).
* Hours may be extended on demand
* Note that operation may be suspended in cases where safety is not guaranteed (i.e. high river levels, typhoon, etc.)
- If your booking is cancelled, in full or in part, on the day of your scheduled jump, a 100% cancellation fee will be levied.
- If your booking is cancelled, in full or in part, on the day before your scheduled jump, a 50% cancellation fee will be levied.
- If you book at a discounted rate, the cancellation fee will be treated as the normal rate.
If it is determined that the jump cannot be provided safely due to heavy rain, storm, or other disasters, maintenance, inspections, etc., it may be unavoidably canceled. In case of cancellation, we will contact you by phone as soon as possible. In that case, no cancellation fee will be charged.
* Please note that we will not be able to compensate for travel expenses, accommodation expenses, rental car expenses, etc., even if your jump is canceled after arriving at the site.